Atomic Metal Conditioner Maximum Diesel Truck for Automatic Transmission
Designed for repair, restoration and antiwear protection of automatic transmissions
During the treatment of an automatic transmission a ceramic-metal coating is formed on the surfaces of its metal parts s (toothed wheels, bearings, distributors, clutch). As a result geometry of parts is restored. Universal for all types of automatic transmissions of trucks, buses and other equipment.
- Provides restoration and antiwear protection of friction metal parts
- Eliminates surface defects
- Increases the operation reliability and increases service life of controlling mechanisms
- Damps extreme loads
- Introduce the necessary amount of the revitalizant into the oil filling neck (dipstick hole) of the automatic transmission warmed up to the operating temperature
- Run the car in normal operation mode
- Revitalization is considered complete after 50 hours (1,500 km of run) of the mechanism's operation
Oil system capacity, L 10-20 20-30 30-40 Quantity of 50 ml syringes, pcs 1 2 3 Treatment pattern One Time One Time One Time
Up to 45 liters oil system capacity
A typical sign for beginning of the revitalization process is improvement in the automatic transmission operating (noise reduction, improved gear change smoothness) from the first kilometers of run after applying the product.
Syringe 50 ml